By The Weekly | September 1, 2017
Green tea is said to offer many health benefits, such as lowering cholesterol, blood pressure, risks of stroke and heart disease, reducing tumour growth and promoting weight loss. Rich in antioxidants, it has even been called the healthiest beverage on the planet!
How can you make green tea even healthier? Add garcinia cambogia and lemongrass. Garcinia is believed to reduce stress, help fight depression, and increase metabolism and energy levels, but it is mainly used for weight reduction. Lemongrass, too, has many benefits. It helps with digestion, cleanses and detoxifies, keeps skin healthy and is an excellent sleep aid.
All these benefits come together in the Beauxlim Botanical Tea with Garcinia Cambogia, a refreshing blend of 100 per cent natural botanicals that keeps you healthy on the inside and beautiful on the outside! At RM28.80 for 15 teabags.
Drinking green tea daily is certainly a good start to cultivating a healthy lifestyle, but there are always more things that you can do.
1. Cut down on sugar. Too much of it damages the liver and puts you at risk for diseases such as diabetes.
2. Get seven to eight hours of sleep if you want to increase productivity.
3. Walk more. Download a pedometer app and aim for 10,000 steps a day.
4. Sit quietly for five minutes, close your eyes and just notice your breathing.
5. Observe the 20/20/20 rule. After 20 minutes of staring at your computer, take a 20-second break by looking at something that is 20 feet away.
This is an advertising feature in association with Beauxlim.