The Weekly | July 28, 2016
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
2/3 cup rolled oats
1½ cup coconut flakes
2 tbsps honey, plus extra to drizzle
2 tbsps maple syrup
3 mangoes, seeded (2 chopped, 1 sliced)
2 tbsps orange juice or water
1 tbsp caster sugar
2 cups yoghurt
4 passionfruit, pulped
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line the baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Combine the oats, coconut, honey and maple syrup. Spread over the baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Let it cool before breaking up the clusters.
3. In a blender, process the chopped mangoes, orange juice and sugar until the mixture is smooth.
4. In four serving glasses, layer half the yoghurt, mango puree and granola. Top with remaining yoghurt, sliced mango and passionfruit.
5. Drizzle with extra honey to serve.
TIP: Add a pinch of cinnamon and some chopped nuts or seeds to the granola mix for extra flavour and crunch.
Recipe by BAUERSYNDICATION.COM.AU