Sa'idah Jaffar | May 16, 2017
PREP 45 Mins + Chilling SERVES 10-12
3 cups rice krispies
200g packet Tim Tam, chopped, plus extra, to serve (Available at all Cold Storage outlets)
200g milk chocolate, melted
1/4 cup desiccated coconut
2 tsp powdered gelatin
1/4 cup boiling water
500g cream cheese, softened, chopped
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup thickened cream
100g dark chocolate, melted, cooled
whipped cream, to serve
1. Lightly grease and line a 20cm springform pan with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, combine rice bubbles, Tim Tams, chocolate, and coconut, stirring well. Press into base and side of pan. Chill for 30 mins until set.
3. Meanwhile, in a heatproof jug, using a fork, vigorously whisk gelatin into water until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
4. In the bowl of food processor, combine cream cheese, caster sugar, and vanilla. Pulse until smooth. Add cream and gelatin mixture. Pour in melted chocolate, pulse until smooth.
5. Pour mixture into pan, chill for 6 hours or until set. Serve topped with whipped cream and extra chopped Tim Tams.
TIP: Try using Ferrero Rocher chocolates for the toppings instead for extra crunch.
This Tim Tam is available for purchase at all Cold Storage outlets!
You Might Also Like