Prep: 45 mins Yield: 12 – 16 servings
- 1 batch sugar cookie dough (store-bought)
- 12 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 tbsps unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- kiwi, pomegranate seeds, clementines, blueberries and mango, for decorating
- Roll the cookie dough into a large 1⁄4″-thick oval (about 12″ long) and chill. Use a small sharp knife to trim into an egg shape. Bake according to recipe directions.
- Once cool, make the frosting. Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and butter in a large bowl on low speed until smooth. Add the sugar and beat on medium speed to combine. Add the vanilla. Spread the frosting onto the cookie, then decorate with the fruit.
Text: Woman’s Day/ Bauersyndication.com.au